This a safe confidential space to work with supportive fellow founders and a founder coach. We use the power of the group to crack through big challenges and boost skills and confidence along the way. In a confidential setting we focus on learning, decision-making and problem-solving, allowing everyone in the group to rise above the urgent, and focus on the important.
• Make faster, more confident and informed decisions
• Crack live problems with ideas from group peers
• Build confidence in your skills and resilience as a founder
• Fuel momentum with clear goals and accountability
• Improve personal performance with game-changing leadership development tools
David is an associate of WEARE3SIXTY, who deliver the FounderCircles. Follow the link above for more information.
1. CURATION: This is key for the success of a Circle. We create groups with founders of a similar business stage, non-competing, with aligned ambitions. That way the challenges and experiences shared are most valuable to everyone involved. Group members stay connected between sessions via a dedicated Whatsapp/Slack Group.
2. CONTENT: Circle session kick off with a content theme designed to boost personal development as a founder and build knowledge and skills as a startup leader. Learning content is shared in advance via a learning Hub. Themes include: High Performance Leadership, team culture and dynamics, conflict resolution, communication, resilience and many more….
3. COACHING: i) Peer-powered problem-solving facilitated by your founder-coach: the group explores challenges and crowd-sources solutions for each founder using our rapid PSP group-coaching method.; ii) each member also has exclusive access to on-demand 1-2-1 coaching (no packages/contracts required).